- Yearly membership is $250 and you get 200 sq feet of fertile, irrigated garden space.
- You will plant, weed and harvest your crops.
- Options to purchase more space or participate in the Community farm and garden program are also available.
- Sept. 30th 2017 clean and prepare garden raised beds for next year
- Feb 2018 we will rototill and do garden planning
- March 2018 fertilize , plant/transplant first veggies
- April 2018 plant grapes and berries community farm and garden project
- May - Oct. plant, transplant, weed, harvest continues according to the season.